Soundtrack composer available to collaborate

Hi everyone

I'm David Simkins, a composer looking to take on new projects in film, television, video games or other media. As an MA Music and Innovation student at the University of Bristol, my experience has been wide and varied and I would love to collaborate with you on your next production to help you make it a success.

Here's what makes my work different:
  • My Grade 8 performance skills (piano, violin & percussion) give me a key understanding of orchestration and arrangement for different ensembles to suit your needs.
  • I'm not afraid to experiment with new sound worlds and push the boundaries. From the golden age Hollywood orchestra to dream pop and the diverse colours of world music, I've got you covered.
  • Previous clients have praised my professional communication and quality of work.
  • I've programmed my own website to showcase my portfolio. Check out davidsimkins.co.uk !
For some samples of my previous compositions, you can listen to the variety of tracks I've posted on SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/davidsimkins/sets/samples

If you'd like to collaborate with me, please get in contact via my website. I hope to hear from you soon!

David Simkins
Composer | Conductor | Orchestrator | Arranger

Back