• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Sound files for your production...

Howdy everyone,

I'm trying to track down some sounds for a short I'm working on, based in an oriental prison (unspecified, but the feel of thai or vietnam). And the prison is more of a make shift "jungle type", rather then a concrete structure kind of thing.

All of the generic background sounds I've got, no problems, but I'm struggling to find 'shouts' or 'orders' by an oriental man. It doesn't have to translate, just some background noise.

Hope that makes sense :)

Cheers

Nick

Howdy everyone,

I'm trying to track down some sounds for a short I'm working on, based in an oriental prison (unspecified, but the feel of thai or vietnam). And the prison is more of a make shift "jungle type", rather then a concrete structure kind of thing.

All of the generic background sounds I've got, no problems, but I'm struggling to find 'shouts' or 'orders' by an oriental man. It doesn't have to translate, just some background noise.

Hope that makes sense :)

Cheers

Nick

just shout random words as if you were drunk with extending the end of the word for a bit longer or vice versa, then adjust the sound in logic with reverb and filters.... easier and cheaper with no copyright worries :)

Back