• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Sound editor/foley artist wanted!!

Hi we are looking for our indie short cut movie sound editor/foley artist. We have half-professional group of people and we going to shoot next weekend all most every thing(maybe some pic ups later). I am doing video editing so I can sync and make some Omf or other file that the artist can spend time to mix and making the atmostphere when the editing is ready. We are making the film in Finland and it going to be something like 6-7min long. We can't pay for it, but off course we give credits and possibility to use it in showreel or something.
If you are intrested send me email to: elemental91@hotmail.com and then I tell more.

I offered to help you, we even exchanged emails with some of the details. I gave you my concerns that it sounded like a high school production.

You just lost me. Good luck in your search.

Kiddo, you're delusional if you think you had that conversation with me.

I'm the one that said I'm unable to touch it until the end of March, asked for the script, details of what you're using and then I commented it sounded like a school production. You blubbered something about you not being a school kid and having too much time on your hands.

Do I really need to dig up those emails or are you going to continue this charade.

I'm really not the kind of person who cares if you didn't want me on your production. That's your decision in the end and I won't lose a wink of sleep from it. What I won't tolerate is a rude little prick making sh*t up after you're outed.

Good luck with your production and good luck finding someone.

Back