Sorry Double Posted

Sorry for "double posting" I didnt do that intentially, and still not even sure I know what that meant! I tried to reply to th message from my fellow Canadian, but it said the thread was locked or something. Regardless, HELLO fellow Canadian! I love Vancouver, I too lived there for awhile. With all the snow in Winnipeg right now, Vancouver would be a much more enjoyable place this for sure! How many years in the business? What are you working on curently if I may ask?

It's okay ShellyAnne. Double posting is when you post the same message twice in two different areas of the board. Not a huge deal.

And that fellow Canadian would be JohnJordan.

Poke

Last edited:
Poke said:
It's okay ShellyAnne. Double posting is when you post the same message twice in two different areas of the board. Not a huge deal.

Poke

OOOOOOhhhhh I see. Ok, thanks. I put a second message in the networking area as it was suggested by someone on the forum, not sure who or where now. But ok, sorry, wont do that again! I will master this now... :blush:

I'm not so sure I understand. The lobby usually has the hello threads, amongst everything else, and those threads usually drop very fast. Networking forum seems like a good place to post your permanent info for.. networking. Plus it won't drop off nearly as fast. Am I wrong?

The Networking forum is for threads such as "SoCal Filmmaker Seeking Fellow Filmmakers for Screenwriting Group" or "Austin Filmmaker Looking for Other Texas Based Filmmakers that are Interested in Pudding." Also, you could post your Resume or Filmography. The thread in question was exactly the same as another thread in another forum, it was closed to prevent Double Posting.

Poke

Back