sony shoe mics

RoyalCamera.com?

smiley_siren.gif
READ THIS LINK FIRST
smiley_siren.gif

The same owner operates a "competitor" website with identical pricing. I've lost the link to it, but it traced back to the same registrant.

BBB Listing (almost as many registers this year, as the previous two years combined)

There are some posts by various people on this board as well.

If the prices look too good to be true, you can bet that's the case. These are the same people that "sell" the prized DVX100-A for almost half the price of respected online camera shops. Will you get it for half of what normal vendors sell it for? If you follow the siren-links you'll see why you don't.

_______

That doesn't answer your Q about which mic is best, though.

No idea. :D

Last edited:
Wow, Zen. Thank you so much! I'll just get one of those pro kits they sell on ebay, the sellers usually have 98-100% customer satisfaction.

But still, if anyone can tell me which mic to buy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
bensmerglia said:
Wow, Zen. Thank you so much! I'll just get one of those pro kits they sell on ebay, the sellers usually have 98-100% customer satisfaction.

But still, if anyone can tell me which mic to buy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Panwebi is good... I've used them and so have others I know.

When i was getting my Panasonic, my dad found out that some place in china makes IDENTICAL looking ones as mine, and i almost bought one. It was on ebay for 2000 freaking dollars, thats a 4000 dollar camera for half the price. Good thing i didnt.

So Zen is right, if the price is too good to be true, then it isnt true.

Back