tv SONNYBOO short films on TV

SONNYBOO SHORT FILMS to air in Florida on CINEMA CAFE.

Exact titles & air date to come, but confirmation that several Sonnyboo shorts will air has come from the producer of the show.

-------------------------------------

Wanna get your movies seen on TV in Florida?

Cinema Café, a brand new, monthly indie film & video showcase, will start airing short movies from Florida, national, and international movie makers in June 2004 on Vision TV. The show will give movie makers the opportunity to show their work to thousands of viewers in Central Florida.

Appearing on Brighthouse Channel 98 and Adelphia Channel 97 in Orange County, Florida - Cinema Café will be a cool, hip TV show that will feature 2 to 3 short movies from indie film & video makers every month. All formats & genres are welcome including animation, music video, narrative, experimental, and documentary.

In order to be considered for Cinema Café, film & video makers must
Submit movies that are 20 minutes or less.
Submit movies that are tasteful.
Submit movies on Beta SP, DV-Cam, or Mini-DV.
Submit 1 VHS copy of the movie.
Submit original work.

Include the full credit list.

Include complete contact information including full name, phone number, physical address, and e-mail address on every tape.

Include title, production year, total running time, and original shoot format on every tape.

Complete a movie maker questionnaire for scripting purposes.

Be willing to sign a release allowing Vision TV the right to air the movie.

Mail all materials to:

CINEMA CAFÉ
c/o Orange TV
Orlando Science Center
777 East Princeton Street
Orlando, Florida 32803
Attention: Bill Suchy

THERE IS NO SUBMISSION FEE - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE E-mail Constantin Preda at cinemacafetv@hotmail.com for more information.

Here is a short film TV show that actually airs on TV! We've all submitted ot shows that never made it on the air. Chin up & keep on submitting.

Several SONNYBOO shorts have made their way onto TV throught the Great White North (aka Canada to us Americans!).

Sonnyboo short films VOTE NO TO MAYOR McCHEESE and THE LINE OF MASCULINITY have begun to air on Movieola!

The Line of Masculinity premieres November 4, 2004 at 3:30 PM EST (3 min.)

plus

sonnyboo's the JOB INTERVIEW plays a lot this week.

I love Movieola. I love having the movies show on TV.
more info is available here:
http://www.movieola.ca

as I verify more shorts & air dates, I will update here

Movieola The Short Film Channel accepts submissions of short films, and they are non exclusive.

CLICK HERE for the website, they are accepting submissions

Back