• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Something new!

Good morning... afternoon... or evening!

I am working on something new!

It is still a short film but now I have a crew to work with I would like to share a little with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29ZtEN5E-o

also we have set up a facebook page so people can keep up to date with how this project is coming along

Alien Fan Film

Hope you all enjoy the sneak peek at our Alien and have a lovely day.

Give it a different title.
I know teasers should reveal little, but this gave me nothing. The title gives me more info on the film than the teaser.
The title wasn't held there long enough. Have it there for at least 3 seconds.
How are you going to distribute the film? I could see issues arising (music).

Best of luck with the project.

well...i cant lie the trailer didnt really reveal much..are you guys doing a remake of the alien series? it looked like one of those big head bastards lmao but i couldnt tell..to be honest the only thing i like is how the title of the movie reveals itself..the line by line spell out is pretty cool..revamp it..give us a little more..ill be checking out the fb page to see the progress!

Give it a different title.
I know teasers should reveal little, but this gave me nothing. The title gives me more info on the film than the teaser.
The title wasn't held there long enough. Have it there for at least 3 seconds.

This was the first test footage of the Alien; so we could see how he looks on camera. - it was only an after thought to make it a teaser trailer.

I had hoped the title would have come across like the original Alien film and have a lot of people instantly recognize it; but I do understand, if you had not seen Alien, my title vanishes as soon as it is complete.

How are you going to distribute the film? I could see issues arising (music).

Best of luck with the project.

As for distribution, This is a fan film so there are not many options, it fall's into that "legal grey area" -
how ever I do have a professional working on an original score, but again something inspired by the second film.

Back