• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

So excited to have one of the hardest women in Indie Filmmaking on my show tonight!

Ms. Reena Dutt is joining me on my Grrl's Guide to Filmmaking spreecast at 7 pm tonight. This lady is everywhere! A snapshot of her work right now:

Co-producer of the hilarious webseries "Squad 85" for YOMYOMF Network, premiering 11/13. Produced two shorts in the festival circuit: "The 5" written/directed by Ravi Kapoor, and "...Or Die" written/directed by Gregory Bonsignore.

Produced/starred in www.satithefilm.com, in post for two short films she directed: one is a mokumentary (details coming soon) the other is called "3 Puffs of Gold", www.3puffsofgold.com.

She stars in a pilot presentation for "Hotline" by Camille Licate and L. Stephanie Tait as well as working with the NewFilmmakers.org on their international directing program (as an actor for their filmmakers).

As if that wasn't enough, she's in development for Season 2 of a show she produced/starred in, The Real Girl's Guide to Everything Else - www.therealgirlsguide.com.

Join us tonight at 7pm PT, as I broadcast from an undisclosed location!

Back