• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Snack Documentary

Very good!!
I'm a big fan of Far Eastern film style.
In combination with food, oh, well...

P.S. The subs were a bit fast.

Very good!!
I'm a big fan of Far Eastern film style.
In combination with food, oh, well...

P.S. The subs were a bit fast.

thanks for the reply... the subs is mostly follow the dialogue so the Chinese is seem perfect, but English, I am not sure... should have consider more for audience who don't know chinese.. thanks anyway :D

That is actually very good indeed. A very polished final product. I see this kind of film often on the global channels of many national broadcasters giving an insight to local culture. In fact it is actually of a higher standard than many I've seen.
Well done to all involved and if your national broadcasters have a global, English language, channel I would definitely recommend trying to get this commissioned if you haven't already.

That is actually very good indeed. A very polished final product. I see this kind of film often on the global channels of many national broadcasters giving an insight to local culture. In fact it is actually of a higher standard than many I've seen.
Well done to all involved and if your national broadcasters have a global, English language, channel I would definitely recommend trying to get this commissioned if you haven't already.

thanks... by the way it's just school project... I am not sure can commissioned out or not... haha...

Back