directing small trip with Tenere xt660z & a7iii at some hills of Greece,panoramic view

hello from Greece!
heres a small music video with my Yamaha Tenere xt660z and sony a7iii camera.
made at hills of north Greece with Thassos island for view.
A great sunny day and an excellent point of view.
enjoy the video

Generally I enjoyed this video. There are some ways to improve it.
1. Beginning shot was too long and not steady enough, maybe to apply more stabilization?
2. The bike was not shown enough in details, there were no bike close ups.
3. Inconsistency between various angles and shots. For example, after first two shots of bike, one would expect close up of the bike, instead, some shot from a bridge - and its very hard to see who is driving beneath the bridge. Shot at 0.13 not focused. It is not even clear why the shot is edited in that place.
4. Next shot is too long. Around 0.20-0.30 shots become too repetitive. It is clear that someone is driving up the mountain - but visually all shots look alike. There are no shots taken from below, or showing dust, or showing road from bike POV.
5. Did not understand why there is shot of running water.
6. At 1.25 basically the same shot as in the beginning, just location is different. Too repetitive in general. It is not clear what the subject of the video - the view itself or the bike, or some garden, etc. The video is not focused. After first soundtrack is over, second starts, which seems redundant. Generally, the video edited not well enough, perhaps. Could be shorter, more dynamic and interesting and yet really focus on the panorama.

Generally I enjoyed this video. There are some ways to improve it.
1. Beginning shot was too long and not steady enough, maybe to apply more stabilization?
2. The bike was not shown enough in details, there were no bike close ups.
3. Inconsistency between various angles and shots. For example, after first two shots of bike, one would expect close up of the bike, instead, some shot from a bridge - and its very hard to see who is driving beneath the bridge. Shot at 0.13 not focused. It is not even clear why the shot is edited in that place.
4. Next shot is too long. Around 0.20-0.30 shots become too repetitive. It is clear that someone is driving up the mountain - but visually all shots look alike. There are no shots taken from below, or showing dust, or showing road from bike POV.
5. Did not understand why there is shot of running water.
6. At 1.25 basically the same shot as in the beginning, just location is different. Too repetitive in general. It is not clear what the subject of the video - the view itself or the bike, or some garden, etc. The video is not focused. After first soundtrack is over, second starts, which seems redundant. Generally, the video edited not well enough, perhaps. Could be shorter, more dynamic and interesting and yet really focus on the panorama.
thanks for comments! really! i consider all to the next one!!
thanks again!

Back