• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Sloppy Dead Seconds' Double Trailer

hehe Love the title, and bouncing boobies are never a bad thing for this type of film.

Not so keen on the B&W/colour switching though, and the audio seems mismatched to me. The performance is OK, but it sounds way too dry (like it's been DI'd from a cheapy stompbox), and there's far too much fizzy gain applied. A more fleshed-out and layered arrangement would sit better to my ears. Solo guitar tends to really suffers if there's no dynamics or progression.

I quite liked the weird dude too, and overall It got me wondering about the perversity levels of this film... :P

You could cut the trailer much faster, there were too much video of the man and I would also like to say that the whole material should be either b&w or color.

The trailer has a nice style and actually teaser as well, but also teaser could be shorter.

Last edited:
I agree with A.D.'s comments on the music - it's way too dry and up front/present.

And itarumaa's comment about the speed is right on too - the trailer isn't really that long, but it feels like it.

The other comment I'd add is that it doesn't really give me any sense that there's a story there. Right now it feels like random shots. The text is the only thing that hints at the story at all, but even then it's pretty light, and doesn't really leave me feeling like I need to see the movie to find out what happens.

Story? It ain't Shakespeare, LOL

Yes on all regarding timing and length of trailer(s). I'll likely take this stuff and cut it down to a 30-45 second teaser sort of thing. I like to do the WTF sort of teaser/trailer because those are the sort that appeal to me. I'm OK with watching a movie to find out what the story is, but I often forget that not everyone is that way so I'll likely find a compromise for the final trailer.

The music I got for free from a friend with a band and there will be variations of it in the film. They've done a theme song that'll play over the end titles. He died suddenly in August, so I'm gonna be using what was produced before that event.

When I do the shorter version from this one, I'll link it to see what you think. :)

Yeah, chop it down and leave us thinking 'WTF!!' is good. We know sort of how it will go, so no point giving away anything too juicy.

My condolences on the loss of your friend too. :(

Yeah… I don’t get it. Is there a story? There has to be some kind of a story….

Your trailer makes me think the guy is some sort of psychopath and he kills the girls. But the trailer doesn’t actually tell me this; that’s just based on having seen plenty of horror films.

Have you actually shot this film? I’m guessing not…

Back