• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Skin Deep' Short Film Trailer

Synopsis
Director Joby Stephens delivers a chilling 7 minute thriller, which blends the real lives of beautiful people, with an obsessive, dangerous, disturbed killer. When Lucy, played by Liz Cass, wakes up alone in a bathroom, unable to feel anything, she has no idea how she got there and what has happened to her. As Lucy struggles to regain her last memories, we follow her feeble fight to save her own life. However, all is not what it seems, Lucy must play a horrifying game of life or death.

Starring Liz Cass, Emma Dawes, Chantelle Ratner and Demi Stephens with breathtaking music from Siddhartha Barnhoorn, you are guaranteed the coldest seven minutes of your life.

Combining elements of horror and psychological games, Skin Deep delivers an atmosphere unlike any other short in its genre.

Beauty IS only skin deep.

Trailer Link
http://www.skindeepfilm.com/trailer.php

Site Link
http://www.skindeepfilm.com

Site contains production journals, festivals, media, credits and press pack.

I liked the trailer but didn't tell me anything about the movie. I did see some girls dancing, so I guess I'd still buy a ticket.

Thanks ;o)

Yeah, a feature script is currently in development and we have a few people interested from the short film. The intention of this short was simply to be a concept piece to invoke interest in the feature. It seems to be working well so far. After the festival run the DVD will be for sale on our site. The money made from the film (if any) will fund our next short and pushing the development of the feature.

How many times did you see Saw? Hehe. Someone said seesaw.

Yes, beauty is only skin deep. If you hang them like meat and skin them alive, they're all just ugly corpses.

Muuuhahahahahaaa!!!

Back