• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Six Weeks Sober - "Drunk & Fight" music video

Overall, I really liked the song. It's right up my alley

Just some small advice, which I think would improve the video a lot.

The lips of the band members when they were singing didn't match the vocals, which looked weird and unnatural. Also the vignetting was really distracting! Other than that - good vid!

Overall, I really liked the song. It's right up my alley

Just some small advice, which I think would improve the video a lot.

The lips of the band members when they were singing didn't match the vocals, which looked weird and unnatural. Also the vignetting was really distracting! Other than that - good vid!

I've just watched it for the sixth time, but I could't notice their lips not matching the vocals :huh:

By "vignetting" do you mean the picture on the wall? I loved it! :)

Dejager - unfortunately, syncing was an issue during post for 2 reasons:

1. I didn't shoot with SMPTE sync, as I did not have access to those tools. I shot to a simultaneous song & click track, and then lined up the peaks from the clicks on the audio tracks as best I could.

2. We were shooting to a demo version of the song that didn't have all of the recorded vocals on it yet.

I think the vignette was distracting because it kept changing from shot to shot. This wasn't my initial goal. I used Magic Bullet Misfire for the vignette & I applied the effect separately to every single clip using the same attributes, but for some reason the effect changed from shot to shot. I ended up liking how it turned out. But if I wanted to keep the vignette constant from clip to clip, what would be your best advice?

Kinglis - Thanks! The original cut of the video was actually too "clean & crisp" to suit the needs of the song and storyline. I re-cut & recolored the whole thing with distressed film look, and it was a much better fit. I was going for aged 16mm/Super 8. I hope I came close to my mark!

ok, now, I think, I know what you mean by vignetting: Vignetting in photography, any process by which there is loss in clarity towards the corners and sides of an image.

I liked the vignetting actually....
Say hello to the band from me :) They are super cool!

I can't stop listening to this tune!

Niko Castro - Bassist
Roman Cirini - Guitarist
Seth Williams - Keyboardist
Teddy Gyi - Lead Vocals
T-Roy Luccketta - Drummer

Well done!

I love the video!

Last edited:
Nah, man... you don't need that...

I'm officially addicted to your tune...
I made all my friends listen to your song... All of them liked it.

Back