Siren

We've just finished post production on Siren a new feature Starring Erin Gray, Gary Graham, and introducing Michele Fiore Kaime (also the writer and producer). Check out the trailer at www.sirenthemovie.com . We shot on the DVX100a, using DVRack for about 80% of the film. We edited on Vegas6 software with around 600 gigs of material on 4 external drives. We just submitted the film for a world premiere at Sundance. Over 500 people attended our cast and crew screening in Las Vegas, and the response was very positive. This has been a great project for me (directing and then editing) and though I'm glad it's finished, I'm sorry it's done, if you know what I mean.

Will there be any private screenings that indietalk club member can attend? I am very much interested in seeing this movie made in DVX100a. Will await your answer...

I saw a private screening of this movie and thought it was magnificent. This is a very inspirational movie for anyone who wants to see an uplifting movie showing it’s possible to start a new life no matter what age/situation you are in. It is also one of the very first ever films shot in high definition DIVX format displaying the high quality resolution of this technique of the future. I highly recommend this movie for all to see. This movie will be big. It reminds me of a Coal Miners Daughter meets Field of Dreams!!!

Back