• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Silo Assault - Short Action Film

I am happy to show you guys my latest short, "Silo Assault." Hope you enjoy it. I put my best effort into it. This is my second time ever using after effects so there was a huge learning curve when making this. There is no gun firing sounds in this, just action that to music. So keep that in mind. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrcGadFVDo

Last edited:
Enjoyed the video, I am currently learning after effects in my visual design class. Good stuff

Hey thanks man. I wish I was aware of what I wanted to do earlier in life so I could have gotten into visual design and such. Oh well, you live and you learn.

(first minute and a half) These guy must have a really bad shot :LOL: jkkk

But really, GOOD stuff man! i thought it as pretty sweet!

(first minute and a half) These guy must have a really bad shot :LOL: jkkk

But really, GOOD stuff man! i thought it as pretty sweet!

Haha! Yeah, after I was done I was tempted to put something in there about that. Thank you for the kind words. I just wish I had some good audio fx to add to it. I have a feeling it will get a lot of crap/dislikes though for the no audio deal :rolleyes: Maybe someone will randomly say, "Hey man, I will give this thing some epic audio for ya!" Haha that would be awesome.

Back