• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Tutorial I Made

Very well done! Kept me watching the whole time. I also liked the caution you gave at the end.

I guess if there's something to critique, it will be your background. A white table should work better than the 2 pieces of paper.

Very well done! Kept me watching the whole time. I also liked the caution you gave at the end.

I guess if there's something to critique, it will be your background. A white table should work better than the 2 pieces of paper.

I agree. What I wanted originally was a green screen so I could change the background accordingly but I still need to purchase some material and more lights.

I'd check the white balance (it's a bit yellow/orange throughout), or color correct toward blue a touch to get the whites (use the pen parts to hit the black balance, then the paper on the table to adjust the white balance).

the audio and video play together nicely to illustrate the process, never a moment when I yelled "skip ahead" at the screen like I do with many other tutorials.

I'd check the white balance (it's a bit yellow/orange throughout), or color correct toward blue a touch to get the whites (use the pen parts to hit the black balance, then the paper on the table to adjust the white balance).

the audio and video play together nicely to illustrate the process, never a moment when I yelled "skip ahead" at the screen like I do with many other tutorials.

Thanks! I only recently started to learn how to truly color correct, so I'm a bit sloppy at it but I'll take what you said into consideration :)

Back