• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short horror film

Horror is not really my genre, but I liked this one. I liked the creepy "ring around the rosie" whispers. My favorite shot was when he came in the house... the overhead shot gave the feeling he was being watched the whole time.

Okay, it was a little dark and some shots were long (like the opening walk up), but it was quite creepy! I looked at the youtube comments and you told someone that you were 12. Is that true? If it is, you are incredibly mature and secondly, you are going to be a bad-ass filmmaker, if you keep this up.

Okay, it was a little dark and some shots were long (like the opening walk up), but it was quite creepy! I looked at the youtube comments and you told someone that you were 12. Is that true? If it is, you are incredibly mature and secondly, you are going to be a bad-ass filmmaker, if you keep this up.

Thanks! Yep, I'm 12.

I appreciate it :cool:

Dominic, you have my utter respect! I'm an old guy, now, but I started filming when I was 15. I think you have a LOT of potential. I'll try and follow your progress. The funny thing is, it doesn't matter what age you are - there is always so much to learn and improve on. You've got an incredible head start, though!

Dominic, you have my utter respect! I'm an old guy, now, but I started filming when I was 15. I think you have a LOT of potential. I'll try and follow your progress. The funny thing is, it doesn't matter what age you are - there is always so much to learn and improve on. You've got an incredible head start, though!

Back