• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Horror Film Liberius

A while ago I showed you guys the teaser for my new short film Liberius and got some of your feedback from it. Now the short film is done being edited and full version of the film is now ready to be viewed, so now I want to see what you guys think of it.

If you could at least tell me what you thought, what I could improve on, what I did right, what I didn't do right, that would be perfect.

I want to use this film as a pitch to try and make it into a feature film, so if you guys have any information on how I can go about doing that, that would be fantastic also.

Either way, here is the 6-minute short film - Liberius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HTD7_L2z8

Okay I watched it. The story has nothing special but you sold it with pacing, lighting and sound.

About the lighting, some shots look bad (like the one near the end when the exorcist turns back to the mother while being on her daughter (that sounds weird)).

Except for that I really don't know what else to say. But really, the main thing is that if you try to sell it, you need something new than just an exorcism. This had been before.

Back