• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Film

The other night I was messing with my camera and filmed a short 'observational documentary' type thing.

I was just testing low light capabilities and threw a few of the clips together with some music and made up a story to what means after the fact. lol

Anyway, it's the first thing I've made in about 6 or 7 years so any criticism at all is appreciated.

Video link:
https://vimeo.com/71433165

your were just testing some stuff and threw it together.. not much of a salesman lol. rather not waste my time, let me know when you make something you put work into and i'll watch it :)

your were just testing some stuff and threw it together.. not much of a salesman lol. rather not waste my time, let me know when you make something you put work into and i'll watch it :)

Lol, don't really like the whole salesman dishonesty and spins.

I was testing low light and used what I had, I think that's what indie filmmaking is all about. :)

I'm not really looking for criticism on the short as a whole, more the the shots i've taken. It's been a long time since I've had a camera in my control.

I love your honesty though sfoster ;)

Thanks,
Andy.

Back