• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Film "I think of her"

Recently we've been asked to do a short film for "cinema studies" class, we were given films from the 20th century like koyaanisqatsi, the double life of veronique, among others to use the aesthetics in our shorts.

I decided to use some of the techniques in the short and make my own story.
Unfortunately, without the necessary means i wasn't able to give the professional look i wanted.
The story i chose is a personal one, i dated a girl for 2 months in 2009, unfortunately in the end of the summer i had to leave her cause i was going back home. I used the thought as the narrative of this short, in the beginning (when I came back to portugal) the tought of her was very frequent and clean, and with time it started to get blurred and became just a thought.

I don't wanna bother you with details so watch it and I hope u like it.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U4oVI59pTYM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Nice work. There are some nice shots. I know I liked the time lapse of the city street. I liked the audio quality of the narration. Some indie films we get directed to don't seem to take much care in making their narrations sound pleasant. It sounds like you have. Also, is that your own voice? It's happily a very pleasant voice to listen to.

yeah that's my voice, i used the sound studio from my college to create the sound even though in some parts u can tell it was "playback". Now we're working on a second one, let's see how it goes :p

Back