• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Documentary on Pro Gamer

Dig it man. Dig it.

Well-shot, and well-paced.

Not to mention that I'm a HUGE FPS PC gamer myself. I play COD4 and 5 all the time. I originally learned on Quake 2 and 3...and moved on to Counter Strike. And then when COD came out (the first installment) I was hooked...I wasn't able to play COD4 for the longest time, until a few months ago when I got my new gaming rig (self built).

I never went pro, but I've done my share of leagues in CS and COD.

Good stuff. You're video PWNS! Ok...bad joke.

PS. Is the Air song allowed to be used at the end? Is that Air...or is it Sia? Love that song...just wondering if it's cool to use in this format..

Last edited:
Well done. Also a subject close to my heart. In a parallel universe, that would be me. But I chose to move away from the time consuming online gaming and pursue other passions. I am still an avid FPS gamer, though, but these days I have relegated myself to the single player modes so I can pause when needed. I also enjoy the occasional fantasy RPG (e.g. Morrowind, Oblivion).

I guess I have to, right? I've been working in the 3D graphics hardware industry for going on 15 years now.

I really liked it. I used to play a lot of CS, but never had the time to commit to playing it in any way beyond a little organised skirmish every now an again.

I think you've done a great job with the video, well done.

Dig it man. Dig it.

Well-shot, and well-paced.

Not to mention that I'm a HUGE FPS PC gamer myself. I play COD4 and 5 all the time. I originally learned on Quake 2 and 3...and moved on to Counter Strike. And then when COD came out (the first installment) I was hooked...I wasn't able to play COD4 for the longest time, until a few months ago when I got my new gaming rig (self built).

I never went pro, but I've done my share of leagues in CS and COD.

Good stuff. You're video PWNS! Ok...bad joke.

PS. Is the Air song allowed to be used at the end? Is that Air...or is it Sia? Love that song...just wondering if it's cool to use in this format..

thanks guys for the compliments, I really appreciate them.

air song? not sure I understand you on that one. but the final song is called "tear drop" by the group massive attack. It is actually the theme from the show "House"

thanks guys for the compliments, I really appreciate them.

air song? not sure I understand you on that one. but the final song is called "tear drop" by the group massive attack. It is actually the theme from the show "House"

Right right...Massive Attack..that's the one. House...yup. I watch House all the time.

Anyway...I love that song. Is it OK for you to use it legally in this format?

ps. AIR is a musical group. If you dig the song in question, you'll love AIR.

Great job man! Appropriate choice of music, and great topic. I just posted another gaming doc, check it out, think you'll enjoy.

Just as M1chae1 said, excellent pacing. And the rack focuses work to your advantage. Great work, my friend!

Last edited:
Back