• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Shooting an action scene!

this is my honest opinion as a movie viewer not film maker: it made little sense, who is firing at @26? because while running down the guy in the white didnt have any weapons. Then Agent Joseph Kosinski went from a close up with sparks flying suggesting he is near some sort of damaged power cord or something, to being in an interview room. Then he opens the door and at first glance seems like a power board, because it seems like he is either looking for something or is fixing something, but later he goes into it and starts shooting. at who?@1:15-1:18 what is he doing? what happend to those who were crawling after him. why did he nervously look down and up? While the music stopped to show (im guessing) Kosinski's thinking, and the potential of the bad guys not being near him. We go back to the guy in the white. Why did he stop running? he hasnt killed the guy in the jacket. Who is the guy in white from 2:47-2:50? who shot him? What happend with those who were chasing Kosinski? i'm guessing that Yuri is the guy in the White?... As viewer this was hard to follow.

As a movie maker, i went back and watched Archives 1.2, and from that understood that this was some sort of an academy similar to M.I.B, The world revolves with aliens and super hero like characters, i Also managed to understand that this was a surprise attack on the base . (Where as 1.3 stats in the middle of the attack) I can also after watching the scenes few times see that the first white shirt shooting at @26 is a guy in the bushes and Yuri uses his beam shot to shoot him. But what happened to Cadet Mitchell? the close up on Kosinski's face is good the sparks make it seem that he is in a very small space. (Not a big office) his crawling through dents is messy (Needs to be either shot more clearly or have some sound that he is opening the hatch or something)

Hope that helps, Keep it up guys, feedback is always good

Thank you dlmade for taking a look and writing me a detailed review, I'm glad that you watched both episodes, there is also an episode that take place before that links in, archives 1.1.

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Back