• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Seeking producers for vampire film

The film would be shot around St. Louis in December, but only if my team is able to raise $5,000-$10,000. Most of the money would go towards make-up and special effects. We've already scouted locations and have most of the story planned, but it won't go forward if my team isn't able to raise the funds. I'm cast as the female lead and this project is important to me because it would give me firsthand experience at doing horror movies.

I'm starting a full length vampire movie shortly myself and am going to shoot in the style of "the less you see, the scarier (we hope) it will be". The budget for the whole movie is only a few hundred dollars. The only one problem I have is finding actors. Down here, no one wants to act.

I grew up with horror and sci fi. I am a film student and a artist hear in st louis. I want to be part of a crew or cast. I can provide artistic direction for wordrobe,fx,sets you name it.
let me know send me an email at just_joe_curu1@yahoo.com. I am hear in st louis Underscores between just and joe then another between joe and curu1

Last edited:
Back