• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Seeking Costume Designer Urgently.

F

faisal

hello everybody. i am about to start my next feature film again for film festivals etc in india- mumbai. and i am looking for COSTUME DESIGNER to design my film's costumes. my script is an already film festival selected script. i really have a very tight budget for this film and there is NO PAY involved but yes! you'll be provided with title credit's and a small share of percentage in my film's selling part. you can ofcourse visit my last film's website...www.alovewithoutname.com which we have already sent to various film festivals and we are getting very good response. it can be a good job for atleast showcasing your talent. if my idea excites you than please get back to me on my email address faisalsaif@alovewithoutname.com or my telephone numbers 0091 22 23083755 or my cellular number 0091 22 389 72 786.

please read the advertisement carefully before applying.

thanking you.,
FAISAL SAIF (director).
www.alovewithoutname.com
faisalsaif@alovewithoutname.com

Back