• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Second short - Cuarto Blanco

This was an interesting short. Even though I don't understand what was being said I was still able to comprehend what was going on visually. The camera panning from the main character to the door was done well. I liked the shot where we see that the person coming out of the door after the first two is actually the main character too.

The location is really striking, how did you find a room like that?

The only thing I'd say needed a bit of tweaking was the sound effect of the footsteps approaching as the camera focuses on the door, just before the sounds of the door attempting to be opened is heard. But other than that I liked the music as it helped create an effective mood. I also liked the echo effect of the character's voices.

Overall the short felt like a dream, was that the effect you were going for? If so (or even if not) then that's another positive thing about this short.

Back