• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Script written for someone else's use!

Ok so I wrote a horror slasher script, originally intended for my friends to bethe actors and me to make it. However I already have a busy summer of filming and many of them go off to university in October so I won't get around to using it.

The narrative follows a group of teenagers at one of their houses, and over the course of the film (10-15 minutes) they are terrorised and killed by two people they don't know (with a necessary twist t the end, as well as an alternate ending! :) ). The script itself seems very wooden and basic but that is down to my writing style.

If anyone is interested please contact me and we can sort out its use. I Would rather it used by someone else than it just sitting here on my PC. :)

I'd be happy to have a read through the script and see if I would be interested. Of course, I wouldn't be able to say right now if I am, as you have said you have your own definitive writing style. But I'd certainly be interested in developing a short horror film, as I have four months free starting next month until I start at University.

I've developed one short film, a drama, as well as currently in production of my Final Major Project for a college course which is a 15 minute short. If you want to have a look at my first short to get an example of what I've completed, then the link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nFMQ4ExVg

Another thing is I obviously wouldn't be able to pay to use your script (Student - No budgets being the primary reason), but of course if we did come to an agreement you would be credited for the story and screenplay.

If you are interested in me taking a look at the script and offering my opinions of what can be developed then feel free. If not then all the best in your potential agreement with some else.

Thanks,

Matt

Back