• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Script Evaluation

I have a few readers listed on my site that get great feedback from our readers.

http://www.scriptsandscribes.com/script-coverage-services/

We don't get paid to endorse them at all. They are simply the best referrals from other screenwriters we know. They're all independent and not affiliated with any company, so you're dealing with an individual reader. They all have relevant industry experience as readers/story analysts/development execs/sold and repped screenwriters and their rates are reasonable.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I have a few readers listed on my site that get great feedback from our readers.

http://www.scriptsandscribes.com/script-coverage-services/

We don't get paid to endorse them at all. They are simply the best referrals from other screenwriters we know. They're all independent and not affiliated with any company, so you're dealing with an individual reader. They all have relevant industry experience as readers/story analysts/development execs/sold and repped screenwriters and their rates are reasonable.

Good luck!

Would I be able to pick/choose the reader I like, and can I see their resume?

We only list the readers that we get a ton of recommendations for the benefit of our readers (the writers themselves). We don't sell or offer any of their services. Their prices and resume are listed on the site for convenience. You would need to contact them directly to inquire their availability. But yes, you can pick whichever reader you choose. Or none, if you don't feel they would meet your needs. Also, feel free to email them directly and ask whatever questions you may have. Again, they're all individual freelance readers. Almost all of them read for studios, producers or prodco's in addition to offering their services to screenwriters.

We only list the readers that we get a ton of recommendations for the benefit of our readers (the writers themselves). We don't sell or offer any of their services. Their prices and resume are listed on the site for convenience. You would need to contact them directly to inquire their availability. But yes, you can pick whichever reader you choose. Or none, if you don't feel they would meet your needs. Also, feel free to email them directly and ask whatever questions you may have. Again, they're all individual freelance readers. Almost all of them read for studios, producers or prodco's in addition to offering their services to screenwriters.

Sounds pretty good actually. I have a $250 budget for a script doctor to read, give notes. I'll also need someone to help with a synopsis/treatment.

Back