Screening in Grand Rapids, MI

Hi, my comedy feature film Keep A Baby that I shot in Lansing last year is showing at Celebration Cinema North in Grand Rapids...it was gonna be a small premiere for cast/crew and their friends, but they put me in a different theater than expected and I got more space, so if anyone lives in or near Grand Rapids, MI and wants to check it out, please come! Doors open at 6:30, show time at 7. I had been charging people $3, but I'd like to fill space, so if anyone comes from here, I'll just give you a ticket.

Here's my withoutabox.com synopsis:
Paul Banks is a widower, raising his infant son the best he can. while relying on his mom and dad for babysitting services and (unsolicited) parenting advice whenever possible. But one day in a pinch, Paul contacts a local babysitting service —who promptly abscond with his child, citing the obscure Keep A Baby (“K.A.B.)” clause in the documents he signed. Distressed and determined to win his child back, Paul and his friends begin a cross-country chase, fighting against the company —who are suppressing their real motives for the baby-napping, and his own parents— who are fed up with their son’s seeming inability to raise a child. Because chasing your stolen child cross-country is something every father must do.

I think people will dig it...I just sent out my first ever submissions to any festivals, and I hope I get into everything I can! I'm excited. Anyway, just wanted to drop by and mention this.

Thanks!
Mike

Back