Scene it?

hi everybody tis been a while since i last graced these pages, but that's what the holidays do to a person... i was also really sick with some holiday disease (i blame all the good food really) anyhoo the reason for this post is because of the holidays. Does anyone here know of a game called "Scene it?". My older brother gave it as a gift and we played the damn thing till sunrise for five days. it's a really great dvd game all about movies. they have movie clips, sound clips, pictures and a whole lot more they even have this thing caleed "invisibles" where they show a picture form a movie and basically take out all the people, leaving only the clothes. it's a really great game, and i highly recommend it :pop: http://www.sceneit.com/

ha i even beat my older bro who is the biggest movie buff i know :D

I've been looking at that game for about a year.. haven't gotten around to buying it as yet, ... probably because I really don't have anyone with which to play. :(

oh that's ok, it's a great game even if you just want to test your own knowledge (i spent a good amout of time just going from question to question by myself :) ) great fun, and there are these cool little games pieces like pop corn and a movie reel

So, once you had their pants what did you do with them? I only ask as I know that you are drawn to nakedness. Oh.. I mean the pants, not the people, otherwise this post would just be totally in bad taste. :) Ok it's already in bad taste. I'll shut up now. Thanks for the tip about the game, bh.. I'll have to revisit my thoughts of purchasing it.

This looks like a ame i can actually win at, and after my last experience of being thrashed at scrabble i think it is time i can get some revenge.... i must have this game!

-Walt

Back