• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ad RSC2 above the rest

I had the RSC2 for a few days now. I would agree with DJi that this is the most powerful gimbal they have ever made! The weight to payload ratio is unmatched by similar products in the market. The 1.3kg body can carry a 3kg payload. That is more than 2x its body weight.

Stabilization is key objective of having a gimbal, and DJI made sure to be the best on this. RSC2 is equipped with their new Titan Stabilization algorithm and again the best in the market right now. If I want more reaction speed, then I just turn on Supersmooth mode and it's good to go.

The RSC2 is very comfortable to use. Everything that I need is there and shooting one handed is a breeze. The contro wheel is very accessible, and NATO ports allow to have a bunch of attachments as the situation calls for it. The new screen isn't new in other models from other brands, but it's a very good addition to the RSC2 nonetheless.

Lastly , the foldable design of the RSC2 is the best. It separates it from the rest. When folded, it's easy to bring wherever your shooting requires. Plus the this foldable design will allow you to shift to different configurations easily. Nothing in the market can compare to the RSC2 in my opinion.

these new gimbals are so amazing. its not just stabilization.

you can put it on the end of a crane and tilt and pan independently of the crane movement. its so fricking cool

From a viewer's perspective, nothing makes me cringe more than watching a vlog or a home video with the most unpleasant sound quality and a shaky footage. Hence, I found this video on youtube and was convinced to get DJI’s Pocket 2 as I was planning to be a vlogger myself. Fast forward to today, it has been a very helpful tool for me so far. It has the most essential features that I’m looking for: premium audio quality with its 4 built-in mics; and super stable footage with its 3 axis gimbal and intelligent software. The 4 mics gave my footage a more immersive audio quality. They call it the DJI Matrix Stereo technology. It also has SoundTrack which follows and adjusts to the direction of the sound I'm filming, and it automatically focuses on the sound of my subject when I zoom in. I can even set which mics would pick up sounds in Pro Mode, so I can get the sound that I want. When it comes to stabilization, the Pocket 2 pans and tilts automatically when needed hence a really stable and smooth footage, no BS! These features and more (watch the video for more details) plus its convenient size, I can say that the Pocket 2 is the tool that I have been looking for to enhance my vlogs and my random spur-of-the-moment videos. Maybe soon I'll upload my own actual footage when I improve on my editing.

Back