• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Royal Parks of London

Oh very nice! Loved the focus pulling and your choice of shots.

Incidental notes:

1) When the ducks shot came on, my temperamental speakers took the opportunity to put out the most insane high-pitched abominable noise, and then finish off with a bass pop so loud my eardrums nearly exploded. I'm likely to now have an irrational fear of ducks.

2) I love the way I have to spend days stalking the Hampshire countryside to catch a glimpse of a family of deer, who then instantly run away from me faster than I can possibly get the viewfinder to my eye, whereas in London, of all the silly places in the world, you can just walk into a park and find them doing all sorts of cool exciting things with birds on their backs and everything. The injustice!

Good film, though, man :D

Hey

Yeah, when I moved here, i didn't think that I could get these shots here. When I first got the camera, I actually got 1m close to a deer to take some pictures. It was insane!

Back