• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ROULETTE (2011)

I wanna see this film!!

If you'd like a screener disc, just let me know!

was fortunate enough to have an award-winning documentary film maker follow the making of the film (he's still shooting now, in fact); and his series, LUCK OF THE DRAW: THE MAKING OF ROULETTE gives a fly-on-the-wall perspective no ultra low-budget, shoestring shooting. Check it out, if interested -- it's certainly a warning to anyone of the perils involved, particualrly around the 11th or 12th episode when shit goes very, very wrong.

http://www.ethanmeyer.com/Etypical_Productions/LuckoftheDraw.html

This is really well done! congratulations on the awards, even from just the trailer, Roulette looks and sounds amazing!

Trailer's not bad man. The super fast comsecutive dips to black between shots started hurting my head abit haha, but it seems like the film is doing well.

Tell us about the production. What did you spend, how long did it take, how big of a crew, etc?

Trailer's not bad man. The super fast comsecutive dips to black between shots started hurting my head abit haha, but it seems like the film is doing well.

Tell us about the production. What did you spend, how long did it take, how big of a crew, etc?

Thanks, folks. Take a look at the doc series I linked to -- it answers a number of these questions. But the short version is: little to no budget, volunteer cast and crew (which bites us in the ass hard around episode 12 of the doc series), donated equipment, locations, etc. All in all, it's been a three-year undertaking.

It looks like it has potential but from watching the trailer I still don't really have much of a clue what this film is about. Maybe you should make a trailer that makes it easier to figure out what the main idea of the film is.

Back