• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Romantic Comedy w/Sci-fi leanings

Love Me Frozen

is intended to be a light romantic comedy with situational, ironic and almost trivial humor. At the same time, I hope to merge it with some very meaningful romantic scenes. As far as the Sci-fi/Historical fiction side of things, they serve as the antagonist in the absence of a character antagonist. Truly, the main character is striving against herself and her past in the struggle to become a modern individual and not a gorgeous, tall, blond, time-traveling Nazi. With all that's left of her world in history books and museums, she has to find a new life for herself while all she's ever known is hatred and war. The story begins with her falling in love with an ordinary, if somewhat lonely guy, at a dance-club. From there on, it is a conglomeration of powerful and ironic romance and situational humor. It's all based on the simple premise. You're in love with a time traveling Nazi and she's in love with you.

I'm new so where would it be best for me to post a small portion?
Please tell me.

Love Me Frozen

is intended to be a light romantic comedy with situational, ironic and almost trivial humor. At the same time, I hope to merge it with some very meaningful romantic scenes. As far as the Sci-fi/Historical fiction side of things, they serve as the antagonist in the absence of a character antagonist. Truly, the main character is striving against herself and her past in the struggle to become a modern individual and not a gorgeous, tall, blond, time-traveling Nazi. With all that's left of her world in history books and museums, she has to find a new life for herself while all she's ever known is hatred and war. The story begins with her falling in love with an ordinary, if somewhat lonely guy, at a dance-club. From there on, it is a conglomeration of powerful and ironic romance and situational humor. It's all based on the simple premise. You're in love with a time traveling Nazi and she's in love with you.

I'm new so where would it be best for me to post a small portion?
Please tell me.

You know someone could steal your idea!!!!??!?!?!?!:no::no::no:

LIKE ME:lol::lol:

Back