• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Robot Girlfriend

Do they come with the programming manual ?? I want one and I would program her right and rinse her out every night before bed.

Great short... well done, very entertaining, excellent story and good acting !

Thanks man, I'm thinking about submitting it to some film festivals, but I'm not really sure which ones would be a right fit. I have an account on without a box, and I get emails daily on tons of festivals. Is there any way to narrow the herd to get the film before the right audience?

pretty good, acting was good, some of the shots you used had different lighting, transitions were ok and could here a bunch of noise in a couple shots, but liked the idea of the short. no disrespect at all

The acting was good. Good little short film. Could've had done better with some of the camera work though. Overall.. I liked it.

LMAO!
Pretty good basic story, the actress was fantastic, some focusing issues, but overall pretty darn good.

Back