• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Really Simple English Scrpit,

I want to read a script at last. But I hate those scripts which focus on vocabulary rather than art. I love to read a script which is very teaching to me, but at the same, it is so fun in reading for a non English native man.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

I cannot help you with suggestions of what comics to read. I'm not a comic reader. I have no idea if they'll teach. Maybe some life lessons. I'd assume they'd be simple.

Read a script for a movie you liked.

Yep, doing that.

I want to write a screenplay, I need to fill my mind, that's damn hard work without education. I am Persian, so download no country for old men book in persian, and have the movie and screenplay in English and want to read them. I am also downloading Unbroken movie, will find the screenplay, but the book is in English and not Persian, as I know.

Thanks!

Yep, doing that.

I want to write a screenplay, I need to fill my mind, that's damn hard work without education. I am Persian, so download no country for old men book in persian, and have the movie and screenplay in English and want to read them. I am also downloading Unbroken movie, will find the screenplay, but the book is in English and not Persian, as I know.

Thanks!

Unless you're trying to write a novel you don't need to read the books, only the screenplay.
Contact was a good one. Recently I've watched "The Drop" 3 times now and I'm continually impressed by it's indie setup and compelling story.

Back