• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch RAQUEL & NACHO SERIES (exotic dancer)

this is the pilot of a small series i'm starting called raquel y & nacho...
raquel is an actually exotic dancer... and nacho.. well you'll soon find out what he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAu7iI6r-U

let me know what you guys think!

Who is the audience for this product?
What's their demographic & expectations?

What camera and editing program are you using?

my purpose is to try and see what attracts audiences.... so we're using something erotic to try and see if it gets people to share or hell at least view the damn video.
expectations are undetermined... however as episodes evolve, since nacho is a stuffed monkey, it will create an interesting environment.

as of camera, for the shoot we used an xha1s, and i edited the short video with adobe production studio.

To get more people to see this video and (any) subsequent shorts it's likely you'll need to develop a more concrete idea of who the YT audience is, search their keywords, and add them to the list, (which probably ought to include "zoophilia" [but ZOMBEACH's Monica Mattos has you beat in spades there. Na-a-a-ay!! Yeeech!!])

Nice camera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQYY3TfNyUM
I watched a few other YT Canon XHA1s videos and I think you're getting about as good an image as the low light will provide.
The digital cameras, CMOS or CCD, really don't like prevalent shadows much.

If much of the series is going to be evening shoots the overall image might benefit from being recorded in overlit conditins and darkened in post.
Maybe Knightly here can help with some set lighting.

Some of the frame rates seemed jerky.
I've done more than some homework on YT upload preferences and can't really find a straight answer from YT themselves ("We can handle anything!" Um... yeah, but some better than others), but shoot and save your files at the same frame rate of 30fps.

For image quality Ms. Galvan might need some makeup on her arms to even out the tonal range on such shots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAu7iI6r-U&feature=player_detailpage#t=85s

You gotta keep a heavy eye on continuity things like her closing the closet/armoire doors with the light still on (@ 0:57) and clicking footsteps on carpet (@ 0:59 to 1:01).

I'm pretty sure women know not to turn out the light and rub all that evening makeup on the pillowcase.

And I don't know about that zoom into the cellphone. You might wanna just make a closeup instead, like at the end of that zoom.

The great news is is that you have a very steady hand. Nice non shaky-cam work. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

GL!
If you haven't shot it already, I'm interested in seeing how the next episode goes.
Your talent seems comfortable in from of the camera. Congrats!

Last edited:
I saw it when you posted it, and I didn't like it. This is the first time on this site that I've said I didn't like something too.

To get more people to see this video and (any) subsequent shorts it's likely you'll need to develop a more concrete idea of who the YT audience is, search their keywords, and add them to the list, (which probably ought to include "zoophilia" [but ZOMBEACH's Monica Mattos has you beat in spades there. Na-a-a-ay!! Yeeech!!])

Thanks alot for all that feedback, we recently purchased a dslr 7d so hopefully that will make it better.

@TheNoob
i don't like you either :P

@TheNoob
i don't like you either :P
FOUL!

Noob said he didn't like the show.
He can like you but not the show.
You are not your show.
Always separate "you" from "your work" and extend the same courtesy to others. :)

Otherwise, I'd like to see how the new work turns out. :)

FOUL!

Noob said he didn't like the show.
He can like you but not the show.
You are not your show.
Always separate "you" from "your work" and extend the same courtesy to others. :)

Otherwise, I'd like to see how the new work turns out. :)

i was messing with him. i was going to check his work, but i couldn't find any...
but yeah, appologies.

Back