• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Raising funds to finish docu-fiction film PILGRIM !

Hi everyone!

My name is Elise and I am currently pursuing an MFA in film-making at Feirstein in NYC.
I started an Indiegogo campaign as I am looking to raise funds in order to complete post-production work on a film I co-directed with another filmmaker Paul Gondry and shot during the pandemic called PILGRIM. It's a bonkers docufiction project partly set in a 17th century Pilgrim colony (I myself play a pilgrim). We made the costumes, puppets, sets etc.. on a tiny budget. We are incredibly proud of the beautiful images we have created and are very excited to share them with the world.

If the project is intriguing at all to you, we would be so grateful for any small contribution and if you can't contribute, feel free to share the campaign with anyone who might be interested?

HERE IS OUR CAMPAIGN: PILGRIM CAMPAIGN , our INSTAGRAM , and our website

Look out for some fun rewards coming your way from our creative team of artists if you are able to contribute :)

Many thanks !!

Elise R
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 8.44.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 4.24.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.28.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.16.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 4.48.10 PM.png

Back