• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rabbit Rap! needs critique

This is a sample on what I have done with the animation Rabbit Rap. This is about a rabbit rapping out his life. Mostly about how much he hates the farmer "Harvesting" the other bunnies, and being afraid his head is on the chopping block. (This video is moderatly graphic) I have kept it down the best I can. A question I have is if I should change the intro. Because it is the refrain. It counts down how many bunnies are left standing. I had thought of numbering down like the original is through the whole film. But I had also thought of things like showing different bunnies for each number. And maybe doing something different for each countdown. Note the audio will be changed later. I just wanted to see what you all thought before I finish It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98piUJeI2Vw&

In terms of internet randomness I think it might find a place on like 4chan or w/e. So can't really critique that

Back