• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Quirky effects heavy music video

Cool.

If you want feedback, my number #1 feedback for you would be to say to ensure you adequately light your shoots. The indoor scenes were near unwatchable due to too little light.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I do have a tendency to crank up the contrast and saturation because to me it seems to look more vibrant but I perhaps overdid it. When I take the contrast back down the band shots in the room weren't really dark at all.

Also what exactly do you mean by over/under exposed? Would like to know so I can learn for my next project.

Have a cool idea for the next music video.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I do have a tendency to crank up the contrast and saturation because to me it seems to look more vibrant but I perhaps overdid it. When I take the contrast back down the band shots in the room weren't really dark at all.

Achieve vibrant colors and contrast through grading. Shoot flat.

Also what exactly do you mean by over/under exposed? Would like to know so I can learn for my next project.

Too dark or too bright.

hdrmain.jpg

Have a cool idea for the next music video.

Looking forward to it!

Hey, about 6 months ago I shared film on here called 'The Duel' which is a short action/thriller.

Here's my latest project. It is a slightly quirky music video I made for local band. Perhaps the idea is better than the execution but I am happy with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9F1bw_aGWQ

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Really funny. The quirkiness grabbed me from the bit with the tree and then I was in.

Very creative.

You need to learn to use a camera, lens and lighting but the idea is great.

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Really funny. The quirkiness grabbed me from the bit with the tree and then I was in.

Very creative.

You need to learn to use a camera, lens and lighting but the idea is great.

Thanks man I appreciate it a lot

I have a cool idea for the next video if the band don't break up by then

Back