Quicktime messing up

What do you mean by " it never has this issue but always does in Quicktime." and "Has no one experienced this in QuickTime?"

Do you build your videos for upload to YT in Adobe Premiere?

There should be a comma there somewhere. Basically it plays fine in all programs except in QuickTime it has the weird grey pixel thing going on.

As to my second quote it was technically a 'bump' and I was asking "has anyone else experienced this issue with QuickTime player"

Not sure what your question means..? Yes I use Premiere to export my videos for YT. Though YT has little to do with it, I was just giving another example of a place where the issue is not apparent.

The reason I was using mp4 is because the client wants a high quality file but doesn't think a 16gb USB or up (to actually you know fit the 2 hour 1080 file) is worth it so I had to try and export it under 4gb hence using mp4

I'm not sure how they're going to play it, but not online. There's already a YT version but they wanted an offline copy so I sent them it on a standard DVD (as a file) and as it is an mp4 file it is commonly played in QuickTime. Anyway that's semi OT.

I just would like to get to the bottom of why QuickTime plays the file like that. Perhaps ill upload a few seconds of the mp4 and see if other people have the issue when they play in QuickTime. It has happened once before in the past for me but I was able to ignore, this time I needed an mp4 because of the convenient small file size

Back