Question for fellow Sunfrog Scheduling users

Mods, move this is you must.. couldn't think of a more fitting locale for it though.. ;)

So, I've got the most recent version (1.612) installed, and for import script I have the option of either Final Draft rtf (which works mostly) and color coded rtf... anyone know how to color code, as in what colors are what.

The biggest problem I have with importing is, if there's a scene without dialogue, it doesn't seem to recognize cast members by their character name being present in 'Action' only. Even if it's all uppercase, unless it's the first occurrance that's not added to the breakdown sheet.

Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about using Final Draft's tagger, but it doesn't export the right format. Speaking of, anyone know what format Tagger exports? What programs can read it?

Thanks all!

Nevermind about the last question, I found the answer to the Tagger thing in the final draft help file, but I've been looking for over an hour for the color-coded rtf info...

Sorry for delayed reply to this thread, I just found it by searching for "sunfrog" from forum search. Please email support questions to info at sunfrog-tech.com. In answer to the question, color coded RTF import is in development - I've been considering writing an MS word macro project to markup a script with highlight codes and then have that be importable into sunfrog.

Last edited:
Calling filmscheduling

I am conducting research into film project management/production management software, and have been seriously looking at sunfrog.

I wish to send some questions to the proprietor, or whomever is able to answer my questions. However,
it appears that filmscheduling, the IT member responsible for sunfrog, and proprietor, is no longer connected with it in any way.

So, could some kind soul here provide me an update on the who, what, when, why and how etc of sunfrog?

Thanks.

ETA: It appears that he might still be involved with Sunfrog. I have managed to establish contact with him.

Last edited:
Back