Question for anyone who uses Flash MX Professional 2004

Can anyone help me?

I tried to export my flash movies to .mov... but it says my Quicktime doesnt have a handler for Flash or sumthing. Does anyone know wut to do?

And also. when I export to .avi the sound is lost, how do I keep the sound?

well, if i were to to do that, i would first export the flash movie as SWF. (obviously, if the flash movie has any actionscript, it needs to STAY swf) then, i would use a program like final cut pro and import the SWF file. from there, i would export it all as a .mov or .mpg, or whatever format you like.

well im basically just trying to convert video to .mov. I dont know, or cant find any other programs where i can change my .mpg, .avi, or.wmv to .mov. But I know flash mx you can. But for some reason its doesnt work.

you could try upgrading to the latest version of flash...? maybe it's a problem with your flash preferences?

how about a little more information. what kind of computer do you have? windows or mac? i'll look up some good movie converters for you once i get this info.

First what you have to do is save your file as a Flash 5 file instead of MX. Then you need to publish it as a .mov in order for it to work.

Quicktime does not yet support the handlers for MX so thats why you have to save it as a flash 5.

If you need any further help feel free to either email me or instant message me on AIM my screen name is 'eFutureMedia'

Good luck!!!!

Back