• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Question about using Premiere Pro to create title sequences.

I have a question when it comes to creating the title cards. I tried googling this but could not find an answer to it.

Basically every tutorial, teaches you how to make one title, and how do the shadow opacity, the kerning, the font, etc.

However, instead of having to do all the same steps for each title in the title sequence, is their a way to copy and paste the attributes of one title card, to all the other title cards in the sequence to make them all the same style, so you won't have to do all the same steps for each one?

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Titler.png

Under the word Title, there is a icon of a filmframe with a T.
After you made your first title, press it and you'll have a copy of the title that you can edit.

(Withou tutorial you could have figured it out by clicking buttons in the title editor :P )

Okay thank you very much. The Kerning still remains at zero though, where in the original title, the kerning is set higher. Is their a reason why the kerning will not change, when creating the new title?

Last edited:
Back