Question about using Premiere Pro CS5.5.

I am editing a project, but two of my sequences went missing from the timeline, and I cannot find them. I have typed sequence names in the locate box, but nothing shows up, and I googled it, but cannot find a website that specifies on locating missing sequences particularly. By missing I mean they use to either be on the timeline headings, or on the headings in the box to the upper left. But now I cannot find them. Any idea on how to locate hidden sequences?

Thanks.

Do you use seperate bins in your project window to keep things organised?
A bin (or you can call it a folder) for footage, 1 for sequence, 1 for sound, 1 for titles, etc?

Ideally, those bins whould have sub-bins to organise footage by day or scene, sound by category, images by category (pictures, graphics, logos).
This only works if you pay attention to where you put everything.

If there is a bin icon with an upward arrow above your projectwindow, click it: that means you are looking in a sub bin only. Clicking it will show the bin where the sub-bin is located.

There are 3 options why a search doesn't work:
- you made a typo in the creation of the sequences or the search
- you only dreamt you made the sequences
- you didn't save correctly after creating them

Okay thanks. Yes I put them in bins. The bins use to be all all in a row above my editing timeline. But now two are gone. Any idea where they could be, if they are not deleted possibly?

If you definitely can't see them then there is literally no one where else they could be, they're deleted or never existed.

I'm willing, if you are, to get on skype and you share your screen with me and I'l tell you if you it's there or not

I'm willing, if you are, to get on skype and you share your screen with me and I'l tell you if you it's there or not

And risk a fuller h44 experience? you're a bit of a risk taker, aren't you?

Why is it always you where the funky stuff happens???

Lol... you're about to take the "h44 experience" ride. Have fun!

And risk a fuller h44 experience? you're a bit of a risk taker, aren't you?

Lol... you're about to take the "h44 experience" ride. Have fun!

Has anyone talked to him in an actual conversation or only text? Maybe more sense is achieved through conversation. It was worth the offer, obviously nothing has come up though.

A conversation about the program could well be valuable.

And yes, I take risks ;)

Back