Question about recording format.

Which recording format looks the best on the Canon T2i? There is for example: S 4.5M 2592X1728 [441]. And all those other ones, but which looks the best? Thanks.

Okay thanks. My friend has the manual since she is shooting but I have not been able to get it back yet, but I will of course. I got her to shoot it since she has taken photography classes, but she's very fussy on pixel resolution, as she took her classes, years ago, before the digital era.

So I'm trying to set the camera right for her. I checked it out in the online manual but I couldn't find that the video was only in one format. That explains why it looks the same when you shoot while switching it with different test shots.

Okay thanks. My friend has the manual since she is shooting but I have not been able to get it back yet, but I will of course. I got her to shoot it since she has taken photography classes, but she's very fussy on pixel resolution, as she took her classes, years ago, before the digital era.

So I'm trying to set the camera right for her. I checked it out in the online manual but I couldn't find that the video was only in one format. That explains why it looks the same when you shoot while switching it with different test shots.

Also available on Canon's website.

Now it's your turn to reply to this post with a variety of excuses :)

Lol I've been preoccupied, trying to get everything ready for the next scene shoot. Only hours later do I realize, duh, I could have just looked there, or got a hold of the book, from online. I'm surprised I don't think of those things, but I guess when I got so many things to get ready, people to call, equipment, locations, etc, you just don't think of how to mentally figure out everything. I'm surprised too I don't think of these things till later, it's just an overwhelming amount of mental preoccupation, and stress I guess.

... but she's very fussy on pixel resolution, as she took her classes, years ago, before the digital era.

I can relate. I was into phone apps in 1993. ;)

You're worrying about unimportant stuff again. How are you doing test shots in different environments and lighting conditions to learn how to use your camera when you're lending it out?

Take a look at this with a light heart by comparing it to something else. What is better, talking about sex or sex? :cool:

Back