Question about exporting from Preimiere Pro.

A lot of times when I try to export a movie, the sound cuts in and out in the final product constantly. I export on stereo or mono, on 48khz, at 320 kbps. Am I doing something wrong, or is it just something that is likely to happen when exporting?

Okay thanks, but I kind of figure that to be a complete rip off, that I can't even use PP 5.5 just because another audio engineer handled it in Pro Tools. What if PP 6 does not fix the problem at all? I don't want to buy it and have it be a waste and could use some confirmation, although when I bought 5.5, they never mentioned that sound that has been altered in another problem is useless.

Did you check the fixed bug list yet? Was there a fixed problem that matched your issue? That would be what gives you the reasonable expectation of whether there was a bug and it has been fixed or not.

If not, I'd say it comes back to my original diagnosis: Operator Error.

Have you taken the project to another editor to find out if the issue lies with your computer, your software, your project, or you?

If all else fails, pack up your computer into a box. Carry it to the place where you bought it and return it. Almost everyone else knows what I'd say you should say then.

I use CS 5.5.
Never had any problem with audio.

Let's begin with step 1:
you are exporting a movie: what settings do you use for video and audio?
And how much space do you still have on your harddrive?

Back