Q&A with Asia Argento

Just got back from a horror con that had Asia Argento as a guest. She was verry open and verry funny about her huge career, her father and some of her personal life. Wow what she has done is mind blowing..for getting poetry published at around 9 years old to being in movies at the age of 10-13 years to directing her 1st movie at a young age of 23-25 < not sure exact ages but still...
She talked about how things are done in Europe and how things are done here. She said in the US its more porfessional but some redundence of explaining the shot to the actore then to the crew then to others wastes alot of time. Yet in europe esp some french directors dont even plan what they are shooting that day..she said its a bit little too laid back in europe.
Being raised in a movie indusry family she had a work ethic and plans everything she shoots.
Also depresses me i havent done jack. it really is a blow to my hopes. Starting oh so late in life i feel ive wasted too much time. dont know i just feel weird.
A verry cool weekend tho!
Jhon Kassir (the vioce of the Crypt Keeper was there) he gave a awsome telling of how his carrer took off but not in the way he tought it would.
have no idea why i shared this. yes im feeling verry odd right now.:crazy:

Back