• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

PSYCHOSOMATIKA -- official trailer

Hello everyone. I just saw someone post another film entitled 'PSYCHOSOMATIC' and it reminded me that a friend of mine--Jeff Dylan Graham--just finished his first feature entitled 'PSYCHOSOMATIKA.'

I'm not at all trying to steal anyone's thunder...I just found it a delightful surprise that two films went with the same name nearly at the same times...

Jeff Dylan Graham is quite the indie movie star...I'm constantly jealous at how often he gets flown around the country to work on indie projects. He's making a name for himself, and I'm very pleased for him. I had the chance to work with him on BEYOND THE DUNWICH HORROR (Scorpio Film Releasing), and we consequently became good friends.

This is his first feature, and I'm super proud to share it with you all. Have a look...he not only directs the film, but starts in it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7h6CrKx-kk&feature=player_embedded

Thanks.

Back