• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Profiles of filmmakers needed

Hellow everyone,

As you all know, I am the owner of short-filmz.com. I am creating a directory for indie filmmakers in my website. I am going to classify actors, directors, editors etc and display their work. So if you are interested, please send me your profile... if possible your picture...what is your role? Director or Actor etc..a resume..IMDB profile..youtube channel ..youtube video or whatever that displays your work and information about you. Also dont forget to include your contact details so people can contact you after seeing your work. Please send all the details to

shortfilmapp@gmail.com

you can also submit your profiles through my website or post it here.

Thanks,
VJ
short-filmz.com.

Nope..Any language..any country..doesnt matter. We are all filmmakers..When I get huge number of entries, I will classify them based on country, language etc.

Thanks for the profiles people. I have got good number of entries. I will start putting them from today. I am still expecting a lot entries.

Back