Printing DVDs of Films

Hey guys - as you may have read in another post, i'm looking into submitting my work into festivals. I decided that it would be useful to get some DVDs printed in order to show my work, and just to get my films looking more professional.

I've taken a look online and there are some DVD printing/replication services - but they all seem to have a minimum of 50 or 100 DVDs each. I would really like to get only about 10 of each film printed, along with a card wallet for each. So that would be 30 discs and 30 wallets.

I'm having trouble finding a place that does this sort of thing. I'm going to look locally, but do you guys know anywhere online which prints DVDs and packaging at a low number/reasonable price?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Why not just do it yourself if you only need 10 copies? You can design menus on your computer. I'm positive no festival would hold it against you even if your DVD had hand writing on the disc and no menu whatsoever.

If you get light scribe disk , you can design the DVD art yourself. I have tried a few different ways to manufacture DVD lables's myself and the easiest way I found was the light scribe dvds them selves

Back